Merico DevChat Product Specific Terms
Last Modified: June 12, 2023
1. Merico DevChat Use
To use Merico DevChat, you are required to install a command line tool or an editor or an extension in an integrated development environment (IDE).
2. Use of Your Data
3. Responsibility for Your Code
You are solely responsible for Your Code, including any Suggestions you incorporate or reference while developing Your Code. It is your decision whether to utilize Suggestions generated by Merico DevChat. Merico strongly advises implementing reasonable policies and practices to prevent the use of Suggestions in a manner that may infringe upon the rights of others.
4. Ownership of Suggestions and Your Code
Merico does not claim ownership rights in Suggestions. You maintain ownership of Your Code.
5. Acceptable Use
You must not prompt Merico DevChat with unlawful or prohibited content. Additionally, you must not use Merico DevChat to generate Suggestions that you know or reasonably should know would be unlawful or infringe upon the rights of others.
- "Code" and "Your Code" refer to the prompts and code you write while using Merico DevChat, including any modifications made to a Suggestion.
- "Content" refers to text, data, software, images, and other materials that are displayed or made available through the Online Services.
- "Suggestions" refers to the code, functions, and other output returned to you by Merico DevChat.